Sunday, September 9, 2007

Open Season, Just Cause, and Second Opinion

Open Season sucked. It sucked so hard I watched Monsters, Inc. again just so I could watch a GOOD computer-animated movie. It sucked so hard it made me want to punch the characters in the face. ALL OF THEM. Except the rabbits. They were seriously the only good part of the movie, mainly because I kept thinking "DAAAAAAA!" whenever they were onscreen.

Just Cause half-sucks. In one way, it's a really cool concept, and in some spots it really works. In other ways, the vehicles are a son of a bitch to control, the game likes killing you (at one point, a truck hit me when I had full health and instantly killed me, in other points, I'll be parachuting when a helicopter hit me and caused me to go into freefall and not be able to reopen my chute so I'd fall to the ground), and the side missions are really repetitive. I hate to say it (mainly because I actually wanted to play this game before Gametap got it), but Total Overdose was so much more fun. I'll probably still play through this, though.

Trauma Center: Second Opinion is a lot of fun. With the combination of Easy mode and the easier Wii controls, I was able to pass an operation that I never could pass on the DS version. So yeah, that was cool. ^_^

No comments: